What is EE4M?
In-service training is becoming increasingly important, especially for engineers. The EU-funded Centre of Excellence „EE4M – Engineering Excellence for the Mobility Value Chain“ will focus on the growing need for education and training of engineers in operations management (production and logistics of manufacturing companies) in the value chain of the entire mobility sector – from raw materials to recycling. Over the next four years, a consortium of 15 full partners and 35 associated partners from research, industry and education from the four countries (Austria, Italy, Spain and Greece) will focus on the competence-based reorientation of engineering education.
- Development of of empirically based competence profiles
- Identification of success factors in engineering education
- Structured investigation of the state-of-the-art teaching and learning methods
- Establishment of a European center of excellence with education and training opportunities
- Piloting innovative teaching and learning formats
Kickoff Meeting for the Erasmus+ CoVE EE4M project
On Monday, 02.10.2023, and Tuesday, 03.10.2023, Montanuniversität Leoben hosted the kickoff meeting for the Erasmus+ CoVE EE4M project.
For further information please contact email@example.com